There are four main reasons that our clients come to us:
- Superior service
- Tuning done correctly the first time
- All work done in a timely manor
- World class repairs, modifications, parts and restorations.
We have highly trained staff with many years of experience repairing and tuning fine European cars. Concours Motorsport has been a locally owned fine European auto shop since 1978. We are located in historic Old Colorado City.
- Mark Weiner ~ President, ASE Master Technician and Advanced L1 Engine Performance Specialist
- Jed Johnson ~ Bosch and ASE Master Technician and Advanced L1 Engine Performance Specialist
- Frank Jakos ~ Manager, Parts Specialist, ASE Master Technician and Advanced L1 Engine Performance Specialist
- Robert Klausch ~ Certified Mercedes Benz Technician
- John Necessary ~ Master Porsche Technician
- Jason Schmitt ~ Lead Technician for The Racer Group Team, R&D Technician for Kleeman USA
- John Necessary ~ Master Technician for German MotorCraft and The German Car Shoppe
- Ann Castanon ~ Office Manager, 19 Years Automotive Dealership Experience
- Brett Weiner ~ Sales & Marketing, 22 Years in the shop
- Rick Sande ~ Sales & Marketing, 40 years sales and management experience